Thursday, February 13, 2014

Trying Again

My current experience is exactly why this blog . I wrote a few lines which John told me to "save". Somewhere in cyberspace my words are happily dancing the macarena with all those lost emails and postings. I'm of a demographic that's neither cybersavvy nor computerless. I am not botoxed, don't run marathons, or dance till dawn. (Yes, I've met 70 year olds like that). Nor am I drooling, slobbering, and babbling, as media would have us believe is true of all oldsters. So this is a space to share thoughts on growing older with humor in this crazy world. If that interests you at all. Or if you are family, friend, or someone who takes pity on sweet little old ladies, please come back and I'll explain blog's the title.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Sandee! Ya' make me proud... always! John (spouse)

    ReplyDelete